Tuesday, November 19, 2013

WARNING! Land Rover content

This update is brought to you by the letter L, and the number R....  Really, just some photos of the cool Land Rovers I Have seen on my trip so far.


First up is Taz's 110 series IIb forward control.  I really like the flat tray and cab bar, makes it look just right.

And his amazing restored 80"

An original, unrestored 88.  Has been in the family from new.

Geoff's 80" aka. swamp thing.

130" single cab tray back, very useful setup.

As seen before, Keith's beautiful Tickford.

Another 80" from Keith.  This one has a 200TDi, minus turbo and 3.54 diffs.  It is a great vehicle to drive, and the diesel, sounds perfect for an old Land Rover, and zips along wonderfully.

Hey look!  A 1948!

Geoff's 107 wagon.

I could fill pages with interesting Land Rovers, but will try and restrain myself... for now.