Thursday, November 14, 2013

Escaping Brisbane

After about a month in Brisbane, I was ready to hit the road, and the Land Rover was coming together nicely... or so I thought...

On the road, heading North to visit with some Land Rover friends.

Checking out Moreton Bay, and check out that snazzy new canopy!

Up the track to my camping spot.

Keith's awesome Tickford.

Getting a go at driving the Ticford.

Former sign post.

After leaving Keith and Anne's I headed south, traveling through Bunya Mountains National Park

Looking west from the mountains.

Old Bloke said it was running and driving when he put it up there... 30 years ago.

V8 super cars race track, and apparently the only pic I have of my time in Surfers Paradise.

107, currently known as "Tucker" getting a lift after the drivers front spring went flat.  Cool old spring shop, still willing to work on old Land Rovers.

I will leave this as a teaser for the next stop along the adventure.